YR Syndicates, LLCLast Updated: October 18, 2023Declaration and Liability
To invest through YR Syndicates, LLC, a Delaware series limited liability company, it is necessary to be an Accredited Investor as per the regulations in your jurisdiction. Please note that regulations may change periodically, and the latest version will apply.
By confirming that you meet one of the criteria mentioned below, you acknowledge that YR Syndicates, LLC, a Delaware series limited liability company, relies on your statement to grant access to this website and telegram bot.Individual Accreditation
- High Net Worth Person: Your net worth is at least USD $1,000,000 or its equivalent in any currency.
- Sophisticated Person: You have knowledge and experience in financial and business matters, enabling you to evaluate proposed transactions. Additionally, you participate in transactions with a value of at least USD $100,000 or its equivalent in any currency for each single transaction.
- Regulated Person: You are regulated by a financial regulatory authority in your jurisdiction, such as an investment advisor or broker-dealer.
Investment Stage and Accreditation Criteria
- All shareholders, unit holders, or limited partners of the entity are individually: High Net Worth Persons, Sophisticated Persons or Regulated Persons, as defined above.
- Total Assets: The entity has total assets of at least USD $5,000,000 or its equivalent in any currency.
- Sophisticated Persons: The entity is regulated by a recognized regulatory authority or is predominantly an institutional investor.
- Listed Securities: The entity’s securities are listed on a securities exchange.
- For investment purposes, you may need to provide evidence that you meet specific accreditation criteria.
- If you have questions about the accreditation criteria or your compliance with them, please consult with an attorney, certified public accountant, broker-dealer, or investment adviser.